*My Halloween Night's Out*

by baggie on 2:47 AM



Me & sis, @ TGIF The Curve

Vampire Mistress of Kepong, *ROFL*

I was invited by a friend of mine to accompany her scouting for Halloween peeps @ The Curve yesterday evening. She is a journalist for a local newspaper, and her task for the day was to interview the people who dressed up during that night, for Halloween. Of course, a Halloween lover for myself, I wanted to have the same fun as the others are having there. So I decided to dress up like a vampire, and brought my sister along, to join the fun.

I was to meet my friend at TGIF, for she is conducting a short interview with the runners of TGIF. They were dressed in various costumes and roles. Some were pirates, Big Foot, Dainty Fairy, Two-Faced, Joker, and loads more. And to say that they were scary.... Not really, except for the Joker guy. My, my, my... when he smiles... oh my God!! It's damn huge, alright... and I wouldn't want to find him under my bed scaring the shit out of me!! Reminds me of the movie 'IT', the horror clown movie.. Damn!

Later on, she went on interviewing some of the other Halloween participants who happened to be nearby. They were dressed in cute outfits. Bunnies (guy's fantasies), Angel, Devil, Murdered-With-A-Knife-Stuck-In-Her-Head, bla bla, and bla bla bla. We even saw a couple who dressed up (male) as an angel, (female) as a dead bride. Sounds so wrong right? But then again, who cares, it's Halloween, you can dress up as anything as you want.

It's an upset that Malaysians do not practise celebrating Halloween. Imagine all the fun Malaysians will have by dressing up, treats-&-trickings, and carving the Jack-O-Lanterns out. I had so much of these fun back then in school and college, it was an event I've always anticipated every year. Guess I gotta live to the fact that Halloweens are only meant to be for Guai Lo's business...

To achieve my Vampire look:-

1) 4 layers of powdered foundation to make yourself pale (not enuff pale, dang!)

2) Black eyeliner to line the entire eye and to color the outer crease line, plus the extra drawing

3) Purple eyeliner to line only the below eye line

4) Scarlett blusher to add a little spot of color to your pale cheeks

5) Devillish red lipstick to make you look blood-thirsty

6) Your own selection of vampire outfit

7) Your vampire dentures (hehehehe)

2 Response to '*My Halloween Night's Out*'
  1. Coconut Ice
    http://dirty-dancing-fairy.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-halloween-nights-out.html?showComment=1162330560000#c116233059702603769'> 5:36 AM

    din stop by at laundry bar ahh? they had a competition for best Vampire costume of the nite. I wonder who won :P

     

  2. baggie
    http://dirty-dancing-fairy.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-halloween-nights-out.html?showComment=1162368660000#c116236869578831727'> 4:11 PM

    oh yah heard bout that too.. didnt ler... it was so damn pack there yesterday....